Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Vampire Prom, Team Edward and Team Jacob

I'm just going to put this out there and let everyone know:


A) I *heart* Edward
2) Yes he is a fictional character but so was Prince Charming in Cinderella and I totalled *hearted* him.
#) I am very aware that these books are geared toward tweens but let's be honest here, I act like a twelve year old all the time, so it's fitting.


Now that we have that nonsense out of the way, I feel I should explain myself to those of you who don't have even the vaguest idea who Edward is and why the hell I would *heart* him. I came across a movie trailer a month or so ago on a message board that I frequent. This trailer was for a little movie called Twilight. It piqued my interest because I'm a sucker for cheesy romance movies about vampire and werewolves (see Underworld). Anyways, Stef said she would get the books for me and now like two weeks later I'm on the third book and completely consumed by the books of that soul eating succubus Stephenie Meyer. What a bitch...

I find myself unable to function in normal society and then utterly embarrassed when the topic of my reading habits come up. UGH!

I have just started book 3 and if my suspicions are correct, I will be seriously pissed off when I finish the series. The deeper I get into this dark emo world, the more I want to cut myself to ease Bella's pain (that's the seriously self depreciating female protagonist who really really really pretty please wants to become a vampire) I will let you know once I read Breaking Dawn if I need an alibi for the time around the massive fire that will consume Stephenie Meyer and her stupid vampire novel or if I still totally *heart* Edward.

WORD!

Oh and really adorable attractive British Fella Robert Pattinson aka Cedric Diggery, is playing Edward in the movie...AWESOME!!

1 comment:

omnichelle said...

You are TOO cute and funny! I am cracking up over here!

PS- GO TEAM JACOB!!!....>.> <.< >.>...... *pats team Edward on the behind* I couldn't resist...