Thursday, October 16, 2008

"I am a graduate of Starfleet Academy; I know many things."

Ok so I have to display my nerdiness in full force today because when I got to work this morning I saw something that made me so excited I peed my pants a little.

For everyone who knows me, I am a HUGE Nerd! HUGE!! My biggest Nerd achievement is my love of Star Trek. The new Star Trek movie comes out next summer but they just released a few photos of the cast and what not.

IT'S AMAZING!!

Now beware, if you are like me, you just might have to change your pants after seeing these pictures. Try to control yourself.



2 comments:

Bubba the Wise said...

While I am a huge nerd (of this you are well aware), I've never been a big Star Trek fan. However, I've got to admit, this looks like it might be a fantastic film.

I'm actually a little excited about seeing this myself.

Who'd have thunk it?

'Nuff said. The Bubba has spoken.

Stef said...

PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE KP WITH STEF FOR THIS POST. WHEN KP SPEAKS IN FIRST PERSON LIKE THAT, SHE IS NOT STEF. STEF IS NOT A NERD AND DID NOT APPROVE OF THIS NERDINESS. AGAIN, PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE KP WITH STEF. THAT IS ALL.